Due to COVID-19, PhAM will unfortunately be postponed until next year. Stay safe, fam!
The Phonons in Advanced Materials (PhAM) conference is a first-time scientific meeting for world leaders in phonons. We are pleased to welcome you all to our university, Colorado School of Mines. Visit the PhAM Overview tab for a more detailed description of the conference and its motivation.
- Abstract Submission: Jan. 1 – Mar. 20
- Notifications: Apr. 1
- Registration: Apr. 1 – May 15
- Late Registration: May 15 – June 12
- Check-in: June 21
- Conference Start: June 22 (morning)
- Conference End: June 25 (afternoon)